What are Metaflow cards?
Metaflow cards offer a way to report and version results of your ML workflows in a human-readable form and make them easily accessible to anyone on your team. They are self-contained HTML files generated through an human-friendly Python API which show your input and output dataframes, artifact values, matplotlib figures, and more.
Read more about the motivation for Metaflow cards in Integrating Pythonic Visual Reports into ML Pipelines and find usage instructions in Metaflow documentation.
Metaflow Sandboxes allow you to test all features of Metaflow conveniently in the browser – cards included. Today, we are releasing a nifty little feature that allows you to share cards showcasing your sandbox experiments with anyone publicly. Take a look at this example to get an idea!
How to use the card viewer in your sandbox
To send a card to the viewer, all you need to do is
- Run a flow with @card attached to at least one of your steps (you can use either the default or custom cards).
- Click the card viewer in your sandbox to share.
- Click a card to share, copy the link.
- Give the link to your friends.
- View results of your team’s workflows.
You can see how to do this all from your Metaflow sandbox in this video: